Whatsapp
Call
+90 252 319 57 37 Office
+90 536 247 68 44 Mobile

invest in luxury apartment in the biggest residential complex of İzmir

Invest In Luxury Apartment In The Biggest Residential Complex Of İzmir
Back
Home
 > 

Bornova

 > 

Izmir

 > 
ID: OZD-24462  > apartment for sale in the biggest residential complex of İzmir
 
€ 53,500
57 photos
   
€ 53,500
10/20 photos
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Bornova Izmir
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type/Size: Apartment For Sale/67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to sea: 5 km
  • Distance to shop: 200 m
  • Distance to center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
Sale Price:
FROM
53,500
eur
TO
329,000
eur
Property ID
OZD-24462
Location
Bornova Izmir
Property Type
Apartment
Bedrooms
1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1
Bathrooms
1,2
Size
from 67 m2 to 2456 m2
Property Type
Under Construction
Situation
5 km
Distance to sea
200 m
Distance to center
5 km
Distance to airport
15 km
Sale Price:
53,500
EUR
convert to
Property ID
OZD-24462
Location
Bornova Izmir
Property Type
Apartment
Bedrooms
1+1
Bathrooms
1
Size
67 m2
Situation
Under Construction
Distance to sea
5 km
Distance to shop
200 m
Distance to shop
200 m
Distance to center
5 km
Distance to airport
15 km
Sale Price:
80,699
EUR
سعر البيع:
Property ID
OZD-24462
Location
Bornova Izmir
Property Type
Apartment
Bedrooms
2+1
Bathrooms
2
Size
1002 m2
Situation
Under Construction
Distance to sea
5 km
Distance to shop
200 m
Distance to center
5 km
Distance to airport
15 km
Sale Price:
119,500
EUR
سعر البيع:
Property ID
OZD-24462
Location
Bornova Izmir
Property Type
Apartment
Bedrooms
3+1
Bathrooms
2
Size
146 m2
Situation
Under Construction
Distance to sea
5 km
Distance to shop
200 m
Distance to center
5 km
Distance to airport
15 km
Sale Price:
329,000
EUR
سعر البيع:
Property ID
OZD-24462
Location
Bornova Izmir
Property Type
Apartment
Bedrooms
4+1
Bathrooms
2
Size
2456 m2
Situation
Under Construction
Distance to sea
5 km
Distance to shop
200 m
Distance to center
5 km
Distance to airport
15 km
  • € 53,500
  • $ 60,990
  • Property ID OZD-24462
  • مدينة: Bornova
  • Location: Izmir
  • Bed: 1+1
  • Bath: 1
  • Type : Apartment For Sale
  • Size : 67 m2
  • Situation: Under Construction
  • Distance to Sea: 5 km
  • Distance to Shop: 200 m
  • Distance to Center: 5 km
  • Distance to Airport: 15 km
  • Green Forest Project is located next to the Sky Road project being built in İzmir, Bornova County, Altındağ District which is aimed to be completed andplaced in service in December 2019.

    Since the project site is 110 m high from sea level and adjacent to a forest the site has cleaner air and gets more wind. The high elevation of the project site allows the buildingshave a high seated İzmir view including sea and forestviews. Project location next to Sky Road make it the most advantageous location in İzmir for transport access ofproperties there.
    Total construction area of the Green Forest Project is 180,000 m2, excluding landscaping works.The Project is being built on a land area of 38,000m2, the buildings covering 12,000 m2 of this. Of the remaining 26,000 m2, 15,000 m2 is a natural grove, while 11,000 m2comprises pools, pet walking areas, etc. as well as 4,000 m2of greenfield at ground floor terraces, decorative pools andgreen fields. With these features, Green Forest Project comprises 25 m2 of greenfield per resident body, which meets the European Standards.
    In addition to the 4 features detailed above, 36 years of history and 4,500,000 m2 of superstructure experience of the Investor provides assurance that the properties will be built with special and high quality materials and high quality workmanship.
    The Project comprised 1215 domiciles of various types.
    The Project comprises 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and ONLY FOUR pc of 4+1 suites, including 56 garden suites on floor or on elevation.
    Also there is a total of 422 m2 of commercial units comprising 7 stores.
    Buildings in the project comprise 3 Blocks and the distance between these is 46 m.
    80% of the suites have a sea view.
    The naked ferroconcrete internal ceiling height of the suites in project is 3 m.
    The suite height with dropped ceiling is 2.70 m and the height without dropped ceiling is 2.90 m.
    The window joinery used on external facings of the project is made of imported material, providing very high heat and sound insulation, with PVC glazing.

    PROJECT LOCATİON FEATURES
    The project site in the Bornova County is located in 3 km coverage of Buca County and part of Konak County. In addition, some parts of Bayraklı County are in 5 km coverage. Bornova and Buca are distinguished as counties with the largest student populations.
    Bus Terminal (2.5 km)
    Konak (6 km)
    Freeway (1.5 km)
    Point Shopping Mall (2.5 km)
    Ege University Hospital (5 km)
    Yaşar University (4.5 km)
    9 Eylül University Tınaztepe Campus (7 km)MTK (500 m)
    Forum Bornova (5 km)
    Bayraklı (7 km)
    Family Health Centre (1 km)
    Airport (15 km)
    Justice Hall (7.5 km)
    The project site is at 7 minutes of walking distance fromthe Halkapınar-Bus Terminal Metro Line which is expected to be completed soon.
    Sky Road: The biggest advantage of the Altın OrmanProject is the prospect of very easy access with the Sky Road. The 7 km Sky Road comprising partly of a tunnel and partly of viaducts which is expected to be completed in December 2019 will provide very easy access for residentsof Altın Orman.

    Project will include pools, decorative pools, basketball field, mini football field, special free range pet areas, children's play fields and parks, wood houses in the forest, picnic areas in the grove, gazebos, walk paths, hobby gardens, orchards, natural grove, fitness, sauna, squash, multi-purpose hall (for meetings and special days), short term (2~3 hours) children's club for young children and bicycle park for children.

    The buildings are built with ferroconcrete frame system and they are being built with very high earthquake resistance.
    In residences heating will be provided through radiators heated by hot water from a heating centre operated with natural gas.
    Cooling will be provided by separate air conditioning systems whose internal and external units will be procured by the house owner.
    The general use water in residences again will be provided from the heating centre operated with natural gas.

    The width of common area corridors is 150 cm, and the width of suite balconies is 150 cm.
    There is sound insulation between suites and floors.
    The site will provide 24 hour round security services at security gates at site entrances and security kiosks placed at the entrance each block.
    Main entrances of buildings and general areas of the site will be controlled by a closed circuit security camera system for security purposes.

    Smart House System in every apartment.
    Excluding some 1+1 suites, each suite will be entitled to 1 parking space.
    Solar panels on the building terraces will be used to generate power for space lighting. In addition, rainwater will be stored and used to irrigate landscaping.
    Some kitchen goods as a Stove, Oven, Hood, Dish Washer are provided free.
    How is the access of the Altın Orman Project to other Public Services?
    - The Primary School is at a walking distance of 500 m to the site.
    - At the end of the project the current sales office will be turned over to be used as a Police Station.
    - The space allotted by the Ministry of Health to build a Medical Centre is adjacent to the site.
    With our unmatched construction site including 15,000 m2of natural grove and 11,000 m2 of landscaping we aim to provide you with a life commanded by green and filled with blue of the sea.

    Altın Orman Project will be consigned on 30 August 2020.

    PAYMENT WITHOUT PASSION
    1. ALTERNATIVE = PRICE PAYMENT = 20% discount on the list price.
    2. ALTERNATIVE = 50% of the housing price in advance; If the remaining 50% is paid after 1 year, the current home sales price will be reduced by 10%.
    İNSTALLMENTS DIFFERENT PAYMENTS
    3. ALTERNATIVE = If 20% advance payment and the remaining 80% is paid in equal installments in 24 months with the maturity difference, the current home sale prices will be discounted by 5%.
    4. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, the remaining 80% with 0,98% interest difference, 10% of the 12th and 24th weeks of payment in equal payment and the remaining 70% is paid with equal installments in 36 months a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the housing sales prices.
    5. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, the remaining 80%, with a difference of 0.98%, 15% in the form of three interim payments in 12.24 and 36 months and the remaining 65% in 48 months in equal installments, a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the current housing prices.
    6. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, and the remaining 80%, with a 20% interest difference of 20% at the rate of 12.24, 36 and 48 months in the form of four interim payments and the remaining 60% in 60 months if paid in equal installments , a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the current housing prices.
    7. ALTERNATIVE = 20% of the housing price will be discounted in advance and the amount will be discounted by 5% corresponding to 20% of the minimum payment amount.
    8. ALTERNATIVE = Ziraat Bank Housing Guarantee Credit, 120 months maturity, 0,98 interest rate, bank loan (up to 700,000,00 TL). There will be no reduction in the use of 0.98 interest loans.
    9. ALTERNATIVE = Personalized payment plan.

    invest in luxury apartment in the biggest residential complex of İzmir

    Green Forest Project is located next to the Sky Road project being built in İzmir, Bornova County, Altındağ District which is aimed to be completed andplaced in service in December 2019.

    Since the project site is 110 m high from sea level and adjacent to a forest the site has cleaner air and gets more wind. The high elevation of the project site allows the buildingshave a high seated İzmir view including sea and forestviews. Project location next to Sky Road make it the most advantageous location in İzmir for transport access ofproperties there.
    Total construction area of the Green Forest Project is 180,000 m2, excluding landscaping works.The Project is being built on a land area of 38,000m2, the buildings covering 12,000 m2 of this. Of the remaining 26,000 m2, 15,000 m2 is a natural grove, while 11,000 m2comprises pools, pet walking areas, etc. as well as 4,000 m2of greenfield at ground floor terraces, decorative pools andgreen fields. With these features, Green Forest Project comprises 25 m2 of greenfield per resident body, which meets the European Standards.
    In addition to the 4 features detailed above, 36 years of history and 4,500,000 m2 of superstructure experience of the Investor provides assurance that the properties will be built with special and high quality materials and high quality workmanship.
    The Project comprised 1215 domiciles of various types.
    The Project comprises 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and ONLY FOUR pc of 4+1 suites, including 56 garden suites on floor or on elevation.
    Also there is a total of 422 m2 of commercial units comprising 7 stores.
    Buildings in the project comprise 3 Blocks and the distance between these is 46 m.
    80% of the suites have a sea view.
    The naked ferroconcrete internal ceiling height of the suites in project is 3 m.
    The suite height with dropped ceiling is 2.70 m and the height without dropped ceiling is 2.90 m.
    The window joinery used on external facings of the project is made of imported material, providing very high heat and sound insulation, with PVC glazing.

    PROJECT LOCATİON FEATURES
    The project site in the Bornova County is located in 3 km coverage of Buca County and part of Konak County. In addition, some parts of Bayraklı County are in 5 km coverage. Bornova and Buca are distinguished as counties with the largest student populations.
    Bus Terminal (2.5 km)
    Konak (6 km)
    Freeway (1.5 km)
    Point Shopping Mall (2.5 km)
    Ege University Hospital (5 km)
    Yaşar University (4.5 km)
    9 Eylül University Tınaztepe Campus (7 km)MTK (500 m)
    Forum Bornova (5 km)
    Bayraklı (7 km)
    Family Health Centre (1 km)
    Airport (15 km)
    Justice Hall (7.5 km)
    The project site is at 7 minutes of walking distance fromthe Halkapınar-Bus Terminal Metro Line which is expected to be completed soon.
    Sky Road: The biggest advantage of the Altın OrmanProject is the prospect of very easy access with the Sky Road. The 7 km Sky Road comprising partly of a tunnel and partly of viaducts which is expected to be completed in December 2019 will provide very easy access for residentsof Altın Orman.

    Project will include pools, decorative pools, basketball field, mini football field, special free range pet areas, children's play fields and parks, wood houses in the forest, picnic areas in the grove, gazebos, walk paths, hobby gardens, orchards, natural grove, fitness, sauna, squash, multi-purpose hall (for meetings and special days), short term (2~3 hours) children's club for young children and bicycle park for children.

    The buildings are built with ferroconcrete frame system and they are being built with very high earthquake resistance.
    In residences heating will be provided through radiators heated by hot water from a heating centre operated with natural gas.
    Cooling will be provided by separate air conditioning systems whose internal and external units will be procured by the house owner.
    The general use water in residences again will be provided from the heating centre operated with natural gas.

    The width of common area corridors is 150 cm, and the width of suite balconies is 150 cm.
    There is sound insulation between suites and floors.
    The site will provide 24 hour round security services at security gates at site entrances and security kiosks placed at the entrance each block.
    Main entrances of buildings and general areas of the site will be controlled by a closed circuit security camera system for security purposes.

    Smart House System in every apartment.
    Excluding some 1+1 suites, each suite will be entitled to 1 parking space.
    Solar panels on the building terraces will be used to generate power for space lighting. In addition, rainwater will be stored and used to irrigate landscaping.
    Some kitchen goods as a Stove, Oven, Hood, Dish Washer are provided free.
    How is the access of the Altın Orman Project to other Public Services?
    - The Primary School is at a walking distance of 500 m to the site.
    - At the end of the project the current sales office will be turned over to be used as a Police Station.
    - The space allotted by the Ministry of Health to build a Medical Centre is adjacent to the site.
    With our unmatched construction site including 15,000 m2of natural grove and 11,000 m2 of landscaping we aim to provide you with a life commanded by green and filled with blue of the sea.

    Altın Orman Project will be consigned on 30 August 2020.

    PAYMENT WITHOUT PASSION
    1. ALTERNATIVE = PRICE PAYMENT = 20% discount on the list price.
    2. ALTERNATIVE = 50% of the housing price in advance; If the remaining 50% is paid after 1 year, the current home sales price will be reduced by 10%.
    İNSTALLMENTS DIFFERENT PAYMENTS
    3. ALTERNATIVE = If 20% advance payment and the remaining 80% is paid in equal installments in 24 months with the maturity difference, the current home sale prices will be discounted by 5%.
    4. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, the remaining 80% with 0,98% interest difference, 10% of the 12th and 24th weeks of payment in equal payment and the remaining 70% is paid with equal installments in 36 months a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the housing sales prices.
    5. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, the remaining 80%, with a difference of 0.98%, 15% in the form of three interim payments in 12.24 and 36 months and the remaining 65% in 48 months in equal installments, a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the current housing prices.
    6. ALTERNATIVE = 20% Advance payment, and the remaining 80%, with a 20% interest difference of 20% at the rate of 12.24, 36 and 48 months in the form of four interim payments and the remaining 60% in 60 months if paid in equal installments , a discount of 2.5% will be applied for the current housing prices.
    7. ALTERNATIVE = 20% of the housing price will be discounted in advance and the amount will be discounted by 5% corresponding to 20% of the minimum payment amount.
    8. ALTERNATIVE = Ziraat Bank Housing Guarantee Credit, 120 months maturity, 0,98 interest rate, bank loan (up to 700,000,00 TL). There will be no reduction in the use of 0.98 interest loans.
    9. ALTERNATIVE = Personalized payment plan.

    Available features for this property
    The marked area does not show exact position, just almostly
    Recently Added Homes in Bornova
    Price
    Bed
    Bath
    Size
      Copyright © 2003-2018 by findaturkishhome.com. All Rights Reserved...