Inspection Trips to Turkey is the best way to purchase property in Bodrum, İstanbul.
Buying a house in Turkey is not always as simple as it seems. You can’t relay only on pictures and plans. Till you don’t see it yourself, you can’t say “this is the one”. That’s why, we created this new, unique opportunity in the Turkey real estate market – receive an All-expense paid trip to Turkey for any property you buy from us. We will arrange and pay for your round trip ticket to Turkey, free accommodation for 4 – 5 days, visits to various “for sale” properties and pick up from the airport.
What’s an inspection trip?
An Inspection trip gives you the opportunity to visit Turkey and see the properties you are interested in for yourself. As part of the inspection package you get to meet with our professional agent which is Blue House and you also have the chance to explore the beautiful countryside and people of Turkey.
From only £450 or €560 Per Person
Prices: from €65.000 to any budget
Our inspection trips are fully inclusive, so all you have to think about is finding your dream home. Just take a look at what’s included:
We will endeavour to book flight from your nearest airport of your choice.
* FREE return flights : Round trip flights from your airports to Turkey
* FREE transfers to and from the Bodrum or Izmir airport
* Accommodation for 3 – 4 nights Bed & Breakfast
* Transportation to property sites
* FREE legal and financial advice (opening a bank account and visiting a solicitor)
* FREE advice from our highly trained English speaking sales consultants and support staff
Please be assured that during your trip no sales pressure will be applied and you are not under any obligation to buy a property in Turkey.
The inspection trip fee must be paid prior to departure via credit card or wire transfer.
Day 1 / Arrival Day
Arrive in Turkey. Be met by Blue House Agent representative at Airport.
Day 2 / Meet with Blue House Agent consultant. Visit locations and view properties in Bodrum, Kusadasi or Cesme.
Day 4 / Departure Day
If decided to purchase, checking the legal paperworks for your chosen property and complete the legal operation (opening a bank, getting tax number and Notary Public).
To Book an Inspection Trip by phone, or for more information, please contact us.
Contact Number: + 90 256 614 39 65 (Head Office) or +90 536 247 68 44 (Viber or WhatsApp Applications Available).
The above itinerary is only an example and time schedules can vary according to your requirements and familiarity with the Turkey property market etc. Inspection trips have been developed to suit the individual requirements and ensure that any person with intention to invest in a property will get the opportunity to do so in the time allocated
Please try and be open and honest with us, tell us what you really think of the properties and area. This allows us to react accordingly so that we don´t waste your time showing you unsuitable houses. If you find a property that you’re interested in, always take a second look. It’s amazing what you see the second time that you didn’t see the first time. Be open and honest with us about what you like and what you don’t – this will help us make sure we don’t waste your and our time with unsuitable properties. Talk to us before you come over – call ( Turkey – +90 536 247 68 44 ) or send us email. This helps us get a much stronger understanding of what you are looking for. Make a check list of questions so you don’t forget to ask.
Making your own way there?
If you have a trip already planned, we would be more than happy to arrange an appointment for you to be picked up from your accommodation by our sales consultant and show you round our properties and surrounding area with no obligation. Please give us a call or send email and we will discuss your requirements before you travel, so that our sales consultant knows what you are looking for. However in our experience a comprehensive, personalised viewing trip with propertyturkeysale.com will invariably prove to be a more valuable use of your time.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions prior to booking an inspection trip in Turkey. By booking an inspection trip you comply with the following:
* A maximum of two adult passengers are allowed per inspection trip.
* Inspection trips are booked for a maximum of four nights/five days.
* All inspection trip applications will be subject to qualification according to relative financial requirements and other criteria.
* The inspection trip fee (£450 or €560 per person) must be paid at least 5 working days prior to departure via credit card or wire transfer
* The cost of inspection trips is non – refundable.
* Once the flight tickets have been booked, changes of any kind to dates or names are prohibited without prior notice. Any changes made to issued tickets will result in the immediate cancellation of the inspection trip and the full cost of the inspection trip (flights, accommodation and transfers) will be charged to the client’s credit card.
* If a passenger chooses to cancel their inspection trip after the ticket has been issued, the passenger will be charged the balance of the flight cost, accommodation and transfer costs.
* Clients will be booked in hotels associated with Blue House only, and will be allocated subject to availability.
* All accommodation is booked on a bed and breakfast basis.
* Blue House is not liable for any flight/destination or time changes made directly by the airlines. It is the responsibility of the client to confirm flight details and times with the airline.
* Clients are themselves responsible for compliance with the respective immigration, passport and visa regulations.
* If a passenger does not manage to attend an inspection trip due to own negligence, fault or responsibility, then the passenger will be charged the balance of the flight cost, accommodation and transfer costs.